Greetings all!

This is my first post up here, as I've been able to solve all of my
previous problems by searching, but I've spent the last 7 hours
banging my head against a wall and can't find any help anywhere.

Here's the issue:

I'm working on a Postgres/Java Servlet/Flex web app using Eclipse
3.3.2 and the Flex Builder 3.0.1... Plugin.  Worked fine until
yesterday, when Eclipse stopped recognizing errors in my Flex and
Actionscript syntax.  Missing semicolons, arbitrary gibberish, and a
myriad of other errors slide right by and don't show up until I run my
ant build and it crashes.  Syntax checking still works fine in all of
my Java code, so it seems to be localized in the Flex Builder.

I found one or two other posts in my searches (not in flexcoders, but
elsewhere) with no response or solution.  I tried downloading a fresh
eclipse 3.3.2 zip and unpacking it to a new directory and installing
Flex builder fresh, to no avail.  All of the filters for the Problems
are clear and it is set to check for Flex errors, as well as Build
Automatically.  The fresh install had no other plugins, so there
shouldn't be any conflict issues.  I also haven't made any changes to
my configuration (as far as I can remember.  there must be something
to cause such a mess).

If anyone has any advice please let me know, I'm willing to try
anything at this point.

Thank You!
Steve Baney