I wasn't being a jerk here (or angry about anything). If I put effort into
an explanation and it doesn't actually clear up the question, I wanna know
about it so I can add to it, and hopefully do a better job next time.

-Josh

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]