Hi All,

I am trying to change the background color of a row in response to a
keyboard action. What I am doing is to drive the keyboard event and
doing this:

 adgDatagrid.dataProvider[adgDatagrid.selectedIndex].verified = true;
 adgDatagrid.invalidateList();

When I call invalidateList the styleFunction defined in my
AdvancedDataGrid is activated. This is working OK.

The styleFunction changes the foreground, because of another
condition, perfectly. The problem is when I try to return a
background style in the same styleFunction it does not change the
backgroundColor. Below is my styleFunction code:

public function customStyleFunctionstyle(data:Object,
col:AdvancedDataGridColumn):Object {
 try {
       if (data["source"]) return {color:0x008000};
       if (data["verified"]) return {backgroundColor:0x008000};
     }
 catch (err:Error) {}
            return null;
}