I have a quick questions about Remote Objects & ColdFusion paths. For the
latest project I am working on the development took place on my local
machine. I would have many remote calls similar to the following.

    <mx:RemoteObject id="Clients" destination="ColdFusion"
source="MyProject.src.cfc.Clients" showBusyCursor="true">
        <mx:method name="listClients" result="listClients(event)"/>
    </mx:RemoteObject>

The problem that I am running into is that when i want to push a release
build the source path is going to change. When its published the path looks
more like this

+projectroot
  +myproject
       -myswf.swf
       +cfc
             -Clients.cfc

My question is what do others do about this. I know that in the web world I
could read a config file based on live or dev. The problem is that through
out this project I have really learned that I need to stop thinking in terms
of "basic web application development".

Thank You
Dan Vega
[EMAIL PROTECTED]