right, so have your server code (CFCs) sit in the same folder path in
dev, staging, and production so doesn't matter what Flex, Flash, HTML
client it is, who cares.  OR....if you are running ColdFuison 8, you
can set application specific mappings in application.cfc.  So, in your
local dev application.cfc you could have a mapping that looks like
production set to whatever you want.

DK

--
Douglas Knudsen