Hi All,

I am stumped. I had to use a socket to connect to a fully RESTfull
(PUT, DELETE ect..) web service endpoint on our server. It has been
testing fine when running from my local file system (actually have
been wondering why I am not getting sandbox errors as this is
definately not connecting to the same host...). However, once I deploy
the app to the server, I am now getting Error#2048 Security Sandbox
violation:

Error#2048 Security sandbox violation
http://10.0.2.30/flashclient/MainStage.swf cannot load data from
10.0.2.30:80.

Very strange as you can see the swf is loaded from the same host...

I added the following crossdomain.xml to the server root but am still
getting the error, do I have to write custom code to fetche the policy
file as I dont even see flash VM requesting it in server access logs?

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<cross-domain-policy>
  <allow-access-from domain="*" />
</cross-domain-policy>