  From: Rick Winscot
  To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:07 AM
  Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Who is using FlexReport?

  I agree whole-heartedly with Anatole. Reporting requirements are commonly
very specific - and as I hear about what people want in a reporting toolkit.
they describe 'the' solution as being generally purposeable which doesn't make
any sense. If you want a flexible solution you are going to have to sacrifice
some of the concreteness of the report - if you want a rock solid report you
are going to have to get your hands dirty to make it happen. If you would
rather buy a reporting solution. expect to cough up dough commensurate with the
quality of the product. The big problem, as Anatole already surmised, is that
people's eyes are typically much larger than their pocket-book.

  Rick Winscot