Hi All,

I am working on runtime localization. I am using Flex 3 and LCDS 2.5.

I have few resource bundles specific to application along with some resource
bundles in Flex SDK and LCDS.

When compile all resource bundles (specific to my app, Flex, LCDS) into a
single swf/swc, the application is works properly even in runtime it is able
to find all resource bundles.

But, When compile only application specific resource bundles into a swf/swc
and keeping Flex and LCDS locale related swc on server and try to run the
application it is giving error;

Error: Could not find resource bundle data

            At
mx.resources::ResourceBundle$/getResourceBundle()[C:\Work\flex\sdk\framework
s\projects\framework\src\mx\resources\ResourceBundle.as:143]

            at mx.data.utils::ResourceTranslator$cinit()

            at
global$init()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman\frameworks\mx\data
\utils\ResourceTranslator.as:30]

            at mx.data.utils::SerializationProxy$cinit()

            at
global$init()[C:\depot\flex\branches\enterprise_bridgeman\frameworks\mx\data
\utils\SerializationProxy.as:51]

            at _RIA_FlexInit$/init()

            at
mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::docFr
ameHandler()[E:\dev\3.0.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\Syst
emManager.as:2324]

I am looking for compiling only application specific resource bundle and
want to use Flex and LCDS locale specific resource bundle as it is.

Have any one came across such situation. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Parag

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems