Hi,
I am trying to display changes in state for proxy objects (where "real" state
exists on a
server). I have defined a Tree and set its dataProvider to be an
ArrayCollection. I have tried
having this be an array of references to actual proxy object and also as array
of dynamically
created Objects (of form {name:foo.toString(), object:foo}

Server-side events result in client being notified that properties in proxy
object have
changed. I would like these changes in proxy object properties to propagate
through the
Tree's items.

I have searched docs and this forum, but not found anything that addresses this
issue. At the
same time, I suspect that this is something that has been discussed - and may
simply involve
setting some flag on the Tree or the DataProvider...

Thanks for any help!
=Eric