From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Eric Cooper
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:53 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Trees, DataProviders and dynamic screen updates

Hi,
I am trying to display changes in state for proxy objects (where "real"
state exists on a
server). I have defined a Tree and set its dataProvider to be an
ArrayCollection. I have tried
having this be an array of references to actual proxy object and also as
array of dynamically
created Objects (of form {name:foo.toString(), object:foo}

Server-side events result in client being notified that properties in
proxy object have
changed. I would like these changes in proxy object properties to
propagate through the
Tree's items.

I have searched docs and this forum, but not found anything that
addresses this issue. At the
same time, I suspect that this is something that has been discussed -
and may simply involve
setting some flag on the Tree or the DataProvider...

Thanks for any help!
=Eric