Is the result handler being called? (this would be good news) Or is the
fault handler being called (this would be bad news for you)?

Tracy

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ron_mori
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 3:45 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] HttpService Fault Response Body Decoding

praises to user group - httpService is now working.

Next issue: Trying to access / unwrap the "error message" the server
sends back. The errors are the programmatic fault conditions (bad
login for example) that the server appropriately response with an
error condition.

The current implementation sends back an XML document and I think it
resides in the fault.message.body, but all I see is an Object. I
tried casting to XML / XMLDoc and reading the bytes via writeUTFBytes
into a byteArray.

Any ideas?

thanks in advance.