Oh wow!  That is awesome!

I like the 2nd one more too.  I'm going to dig into the code and see
how you did that.  If I make any improvements I'll repost it.

wow, thanks again.  This is really awesome.  This might deserve a spot
in the flex lib.  I'll work on making it more modular so someone can
just drop it in.

Thanks!

Nate

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>