Thanks Bob. This will be a great tool for the Flex-Radio user community!

I tried posting to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" but that got bounced. Let's see if this makes it through...

73, Dale WA8SRA

FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz wrote:

You folks are quick! We hit 100 members after one hour. I meant to stage your names before submitting them for the invitation and I hit the wrong button. We are a couple of hours in advance of the official Flex Radio invitation and my apologies to Eric and Gerald for my novice mistake. Now you know why I will not be the administrator now that I
have it set up.