Hi all,

I also posted this on the forum, so please forgive the duplicity – not quite sure where possible bugs should be reported these days…

Following a transmission in SSB with compression on, changing the band leads to an error (the detailed error report can be found on the forum – I didn’t want to hang up everyone’s email by copying it all here). This does not happen if the band change occurs without transmitting irrespective of comp on or off. It also does not happen when transmitting twice without changing bands.

The compression level is set at 6dB. Transmissions occurred with dummy load attached at 75W.

Joe