From: Robert W McGwier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 June 2005 12:40
To: Joe - AB1DO
Cc: Flexradio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FW: v1.3.5 error when switching bands while comp is
on

Joe:

Some of the developers no longer visit the forum for any reason.
Please send a link to the actual forum message or copy and paste.

Thanks,
Bob

Joe - AB1DO wrote:
Hi all,

I also posted this on the forum, so please forgive the duplicity - not
quite sure where possible bugs should be reported these days...

Following a transmission in SSB with compression on, changing the band
leads to an error (the detailed error report can be found on the forum
- I didn't want to hang up everyone's email by copying it all here).
This does not happen if the band change occurs without transmitting
irrespective of comp on or off. It also does not happen when
transmitting twice without changing bands.

The compression level is set at 6dB. Transmissions occurred with dummy
load attached at 75W.

Joe