Jim, look in your SYSTEM --> Device Manager --> Multi-port serial adapters. You should find one there called "N8VB vCOM Virtual Serial Port Driver" and that is the correct one.

If you have been running the MixW virtual serial stuff, you probably want to delete it and use ONLY the N8VB version.

BK de Ken

James C Samuels wrote:
This evening I D/L Build 107 and did the install.Every thing appeared to install without error, but when I attempted to set up CAT in PowerSDR I get a "can not open com port" error message.
Question:
Are my vComPorts supposed to show up under in Device Mgr under "Ports(Com & LPT)?" They do not show up for me. Everything else appears to have installed correctly . . . . N8VB vCom Virtual Serial Port Driver is "working properly" and the Registry entries are as described. However, I get no "new hardware found" on re-boot messages. It's late - hopefully I am missing something obvious. /Jim, W3BG

.