Hello all,

Build 107 of the vCOM Virtual Serial Port Driver is available on my
website at http://www.philcovington.com/SDR.html

I think I have finally squashed the BAD_POOL_HEADER bug that was
causing a BSOD on some systems.  The timing issue has been corrected
in this build.  Unfortunately, when the earlier build was running on a
debug machine and talking to the debugger the BAD_POOL_HEADER bug
would not show up.  Debugging slowed down the system enough that the
timing problem did not show up until the debugger was disconnected.
So I went through the code line by line until I am 99% sure I found
the culprit.

I have tested it with HRD, OmniRig/BandMaster, MixW, and DXLab
Commander.  Feedback is welcomed...

73 de Phil N8VB