Hello Bill,

Thanks for your outstanding work on the console. I especially like the smooth panadapter scrolling!

I noticed that you added some buttons to scroll the screen, and I have a suggestion:

We already have multiple ways to scroll up and down the band via the keyboard, the mouse wheel, and now the ShuttlePro. However, what I would find especially useful, is a button which shifts the VFO UP or DOWN by exactly 20KHz (enabled only in panadapter mode). Since the SDR-1000, in Panadapter Mode, currently displays a 20 KHz bandwidth, being able to shift the VFO by exactly 20KHz would allow us to see the 'Next' or 'Previous' 20 KHz band segment, and still be able to return to exactly the frequency we were at before 'jumping'. It would be a great way to obtain a quick idea of what signals are on the band. I would especially like to program two buttons on the Shuttle Pro to do this, which would enable a very rapid view of band activity with only a couple of button clicks.

Again, thanks for your all your work!

73, Dale WA8SRA