Phil,

I don't know if I have found a bug or if it is something I may have caused.
Here is what happened:

I installed and tested build 110 and had it working fine with Commander,
MixW, and Digipan.  I was in the process of debugging some new code for the
CAT commands against Commander (which I had been doing for several hours
without a port problem) when I suddenly lost the ability to talk to
Commander.  I finally had to resort to a cold boot which did restore the
ports and they continued to work up to the time I decided I'd had enough
code for the day.

I have only seen this once.  I'll let you know if it happens again and maybe
have more specific data.

Otherwise, build 110 seems to be working extremely well.  Thanks!

Bob K5KDN