Hi Bob,

I see in the new code I added for immediate reads I am not signalling
an event that I should be signalling.  If the write buffer gets full,
this has the potential to cause the write thread to go into a wait
forever state (or until the system is rebooted).

This makes sense since you were using Commander which uses the read
immediate mode.

I will correct this in the next build.

73 de Phil N8VB