Howdy:

I am looking for all reports along the lines of "it is different now". There seems to be some difference in the scaling parameters from before but I have had trouble finding what setting/algorithm to attribute differences. Because some of the bugs were so severe in 1.3.6 and 1.3.7, we rushed through fixing those. 1.3.9 should have resizeable DSP and the new keyer if we don't run into any major
road blocks.

Bob

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I just tried 1.3.8 with PSK31. The mixer controls for the second sound card (not the Delta 44 which the SDR uses) were automatically set very differently than where they were before starting the new version, and I had to reset them for proper I/O with MixW. Even though I imported the 1.3.5 database into 1.3.8, I recalibrated the power settings, and found the results somewhat different. Also, the 1.3.8 ALC readout is now reversed in sign from what was displayed in 1.3.5. Finally, I can't achieve 30 watts out with PSK with 1.3.8. It reads about 20 watts on an external peak reading meter for a 30 watt setting. In 1.3.5, I was able to get 30 watts out with an ALC reading of approximately zero at a 30 watt PWR setting.

Gary AI4IN

    -------------- Original message from FlexRadio - Eric
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------