Hi all,
I have set up my SDR1K with the PTT Bit Bang set on com port 7 to run with other programs. When I calibrate the SDR on the General tab with WWV I get an error message which states: "Could not initiate PTT Bit Bang Control. Exception was: Access to the path Com Port 7 is denied. PTT Bit Bang has been disabled." This happens every time I try to calibrate the frequency against WWV as long as PTT Bit Bang has been enabled. In order to clear this I have to close the program and restart it. Works fine other wise.
73,
Dale AA5XE