Arrrg. I see what happened. When Eric redid the control, he made a new variable and did not use the old variable which is still in the polling loop. This is easily fixed and I
hope we can get it out before Monday.

Bob

Robert McGwier wrote:

It appears that when the setup panel was reconfigured so that we would not have scrolling for the DSP panel, that somehow the control for semi-breakin has been messed up. The control is there, and in the parallel port polling thread, it is being calculated. But I agree, it is not changing things. It is the default which I find
comfortable and so I never changed it when "testing".

I am sure Eric can fix it in a few minutes.  Expect 1.4.1 early!

Bob