Sometimes when powering down the SDR the program hangs up. The power on light remains lit and the program freezes. I have to go to windows task manager to close the program. If I try to bring up the program again I get a window that says there are other PowerSDR instances running. I have to shut down the computer to clear this. This is not an isolated occurence as it has happened at least 5 times. The longer I run the program the more frequent it happens. Also, the first dit is still missing from the OLD keyer when trying semi-breakin. New keyer works fine. Reason I bring this up is it is very hard to work cw contests with sequential numbers with both the old and new keyer. I prefer to use an outboard keyer that has that capability but without the first dit it pretty much takes the SDR out of competition. On a positive note, I have received some really super reports on the transmit audio. I am using the Delta 44 with a Heil HC-5 microphone element. Computer is a Asus 3.2Ghz.
73,
Dale AA5XE