To: "Flex Radio" <FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 6:41 AM
Subject: [Flexradio] Vers 1.4.3 Power Down Glitch

Sometimes when powering down the SDR the program hangs up. The power on
light remains lit and the program freezes. I have to go to windows task
manager to close the program. If I try to bring up the program again I
get a window that says there are other PowerSDR instances running. I
have to shut down the computer to clear this. This is not an isolated
occurence as it has happened at least 5 times.  The longer I run the
program the more frequent it happens.