Good Morning Flex Radio Friends,

There has been many more requests for the SoftRock40, SDR demonstration receiver kit, than the twenty units in round 4. I have decided to expand round four to 100 kits and offer several options as follows:

1) Basic SoftRock40 kit: $29 which includes postage to US/Europe, etc.

2) SoftRock40 kit with SMT parts mounted: $34 which includes postage to US/Europe, etc. (Note: IC's and bypass capacitors are SMT parts. All other parts are through-hole.)

3) SoftRock40 built and tested with BNC connector on four foot long RG174 antenna connection: $44 which includes postage to US/Europe, etc.

Delivery of the various kit options will be in August. Payment is made ONLY after you receive your kit.

These kit options are offered to promote interest in the SDR-1000 and the PowerSDR software. Please send me an e-mail if you are interested in one of the kit options.

73,
Tony Parks, KB9YIG