From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Ellison
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 2:46 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Delta 66 Sound card

I am seriously looking at the SDR 1000 and was wondering if the M-Delta 66 soundcard is supported?  I understand the Delta 44 is the recommended soundcard, but I was wondering if I could use the Delta 66’s S/PDIF for outputting audio in a digital domain for external sound processing.

Since I do not have a SDR 1000 at this time, would this be issue be a driver / application compatibility issue (or not?).

-Tim

---

Tim Ellison

Integrated Technical Services

Apex, NC USA

919.674.0044 Ext. 25 / 919.674.0045 (FAX)

919.215.6375 - cell