Hi Don

I'll get it off to you later today. It's on another machine.

Bill

>>> "Don Newberry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/04/05 11:30PM >>>
Hi Bill, thanks for the info.  I'm sorry I missed your post, back on the 1st of
July.  Its amazing how much more money it takes to set up an op-amp for diff.
input vs single (Hi-end vs ours) input, just a couple more resisters!  Yes, I
agree its a great card for SDR use.  Perhaps the reason you gave is why I
haven't heard much more about using the balanced line approach... mucho dinero!

If you are still willing and able, I'd love to see your drawing, either by
e-mail or a link.  It sounds like what Eric is looking for as well.

Thanks agn for the return post

73,
Don, wd4egf