Mike,

I use the SDR with the Delta 44 & Beringer 602 mixer to drive a Henry 4K Ultra on 20 meters with no RF problem.  However, the first time I tried it on 40 meters I had a problem.  I solved the problem by disconnecting the other rigs from the mixer (I had a FT-1000D & FT-847 hooked to the mixer).  Turns out RF was getting into the mixer from the FT-1000D.  I must have had about 50 lbs of ferrite chokes on all the SDR lines.  Today I have none.

Try disconnecting everything from the Beringer 802 except for the mic input and line to the Delta 44 breakout box.  Also, keep the audio lines short and watch out for resonant lengths on the audio lines.

Good luck.

73,

Bob
K8MLM