From: ecellison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 6:23 AM
To: 'ecellison'; 'Larry Loen'; 'Bob Tracy'
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] Going up/down in the bandstack

Bob

This was a most popular and fairly popular discussion and feature. Thanks
for the coding. I hope Eric1 incorporates it.
My only other request is that we be able to ascribe a single keyboard
kestroke function so that we could do it on the keyboard, as well as assign
it to two shuttle keys.

Is that do-able?

Eric