Good Morning,

The SoftRock40 order list at http://www.n9vv.com/SoftRock-40-order-status.html is now completed except for a number of kits I will not be able to deliver and several missing addresses. If you had a unfulfilled kit order on the list, please see the AmQRP.org website to place a SoftRock40 v4.0 kit order at a new low price of $23. If you feel there is some error in your order please e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we can work it out. A number of built kits have recently been shipped and should be delivered by early next week at the latest. If you do not receive your order , please let me know.

I want to thank Ken, N9VV, for helping me by getting the final group of orders posted.

Thanks and 73,
Tony KB9YIG