If you're using PTT via CAT in MixW then you should only need 1 pair of comm ports from VCOM. Does your computer have a Physical COM1 or COM2? If so I'm not sure setting up a COM1/2 pair with vCOM will work - suspect it will conflict a bit with the drivers for the hardware ports. Even if you do not have a COM1/2 connector on the machine you still may have a COM1/2 in hardware for IrDA or something like that.

I'd suggest removing the vCOM definitions for COM1 and COM2. Then configure PowerSDR for CAT control on COM7, and do not enable BitBang PTT
In MixW set CAT to COM7 and make sure PTT via CAT is enabled.

I know PowerSDR, vCOMM and MixW work - I use them all the time. Just a matter of getting the configured correctly.

Hope this helps,

Bill  (kd5tfd)