An error occurred in my packing of SoftRock40 kits around August 22 and into the first week of September. The kit requires two 74HC74's and one 74HC08 in the group of six IC's. What was packed, and I am not sure how many kits went out this way, was three 74HC74 and no 74HC08. So far three kits have been found that have this packing error. If you recently received a SoftRock40 kit, please check that you have the right IC's included in the kit. If you are missing the 74HC08, please send me an e-mail and I will send you one right away in a letter. If you find other problems in your kit, please let me know this also so I can get the right parts to you.

Sorry about the error!

73,
Tony, KB9YIG