> Larry,
>
> This is almost assuredly a calibration issue.  Note that with the Extigy
> (and all other supported cards besides the Delta 44) you have a Line In
> volume that you will need to adjust for the optimum dynamic range BEFORE
> calibrating.
>

> Eric Wachsmann
> FlexRadio Systems
>

> Larry,
>
> This is almost assuredly a calibration issue.  Note that with the Extigy
> (and all other supported cards besides the Delta 44) you have a Line In
> volume that you will need to adjust for the optimum dynamic range BEFORE
> calibrating.
>

> Eric Wachsmann
> FlexRadio Systems

And, exactly, how would I know how to do that, other than trial and error?

There is a manual "mic input" and a "master volume" on the main control
(haven't investigated the software side of it).

Does anyone know how to fiddle with that stuff?  I got mine with minimal
documentation (of the Extigy, that is).

Larry WO0Z