From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SERGE BERTUZZO
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 2:56 PM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Help - Winkey Keyer /SDR1K

Hello everyone! I just finished my Winkey keyer and am attempting to use it in conjunction with my SDR1000. So far no luck. I am using version 1.4.4 of the Power SDR software. Keyer connected to computer com port 1.

As far as the settings on the CW options page I have :

Manual Mode : I have the external keyer box checked

Options : I have keyer selected.

I have the output of the Winkey (Key/PTT) to key input of the SDR using stereo plugs.

I know that the keyer works as I have tried it in conjunction with other contesting software.

Any advice / guidance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Serge

VA3SB