-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dave Meitzen
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:36 PM
To: Flex Radio
Subject: [Flexradio] New to the Reflector

I am thinking about buying a SDR-1000. I want to run it in to my PW-1 amp. I
have a MicroHam controller that they say will control the amplifier band
from several logging programs. What logging programs are integrated with the
SDR-1000 so that they get their band info from the SDR-1000 software?

Have others run ICOM amp in this fashion? Is there a better solution?

Thanks for taking the time.
Best Regards
Dave