About to resume operating.  Not much time.

aS NOTED currently on 15 and 20.  I'll be there shortly.

If you want to work V31MD, your best chance will be all evening and after
midnight, US Central time on 40 or 80 meters.

When it gets dark (we have about 12 hrs each this far south) we go to 40
and 80 pretty quickly and just stay there.  I think we get spotted once in
a while.

Last night, there were lots of pileups that just petered out for me on 40.
 Anyone with a wire in the air could have had me.  Probably the same
tonight.
80 might be better bet if you can make it.  On 40, I have to manage
working split or not ( we don't have dual receive het) and I alternate
between them over time.  I do listen up on 40, so patience may win out.
The real issue is whether we can hold the frquency.  Did that in the early
hours nicely before midnight local (same as Arizona -- Central, no
daylight).

Larry  V31LL working V31MD