Hi again.

Using Preview 2 and purchased and installed the virtual audio cable.
Carefully followed Bob's instructions and seems to be partially working.

I am receiving audio in MixW and transmitting.  But when transmitting, it
cuts out every so briefly about every 2 or 3 seconds.  I double and triple
checked the settings and all are per the pdf file.  My only deviation is I
am using coms 4 and 5 for the CAT and 6/7 for CW.  But in MixW, the CW is
set for CAT.

When tx/rx in CW mode, seems to be no interruptions and works fine.  This is
only in afsk mode that I get the pauses or interruptions....whatever you
want to call them (drop outs).

Anybody else having this issue?

Thanks
Greg