From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:27 AM
To: Eric Wachsmann - FlexRadio; FlexRadio
Subject: Preview 4 WAVE recorder

The WAVE recorder is just wonderful - during our exhibition in Hannover this weekend hams got deeply impressed by the radio from listening to the wave-files. However, transmitting causes trouble: the signal pickup up in TX-mode from the prerecorded baseband is just 11 KHz   b e l o w   the signal that should be sent - 11 kHz sounds familiar ... it's the offset of our radio in the RX chain. The retransmitted spectrum looks compressed over frequency at the display - I discovered this by observing the reduced shift from a teletyper (factor 2 or 3). I verified this with Heino, DJ5ER, with his SDR-1000.

Delta44; 3-board-stack

73's to all of you - Klaus, DK7XL