My SDR-1000 arrived! I found I was short on stereo cables, so buzzed over to the local Radio Shack. Seems they have taken down almost ALL their parts and stuff, for Christmas junk. :-( So, I ordered some online. I already have the M-44 board, and Eric's breakout board. I downloaded and registered the "VAC" software, as I hope to use the SDR with N1MM logger for contests, and Ham Radio Deluxe for digital and day-to-day. Looks like this should keep this old f**t entertained for a while ;-)
--
  / \   / \   / \   / \   / \   John L. Sielke