John

Congrats! And welcome to the Addicted group.

Just a note from a recent DXpeditionary force. Gary and/or I will probably
post a 'postmortem' and have already sent ideas and suggestions back to
Flex.

I know there are other loggers than N1MM, however, N1MM actually 'made' the
contest work for us. We had some interoperability problems, which I see as
an opportunity to make the SDR-1000 coupled with well integrated 'logging'
software the consummate contesting rig. A rig which can be customized right
down to the contest involved.

Our 'pick up' Belize Contest Team with just a slight 'tweaking' of our
overall equipment and software stable probably could have easily been in the
top one or two.

I'll be interested in your joining our discussions on contesting and
interoperability with N1MM. Terry AB5K was part of our team, and also is one
of the N1MM programmers!

Have FUN! Watch the addiction meter!

Eric - AA4SW - V31(S)oftware(R)adio