-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ERNEST LEONE
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 12:08 AM
To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] USB port deactivated when MOX is depressed

I am using 1.4.5 beta preview 5, and when I depress the MOX, I get a USP
port error. I checked several times and the USB adapter is checked in the
setup menu, but after the error occurs the box is unchecked. Same problem
with preview 4.  I tried uninstalling, and then reinstalling 1.4.4, but now
I get high a SWR message, even into a dummy load, the only difference here
is that the USB port remains activated.

I have been using the radio successfully for the last two weeks, and this
problem just started today

Could it be a hardware problem?

Thanks,
Ernie