Visual Studio 2003 is what is used to compile it.

No block diagram or roadmap that I know of. - just sort of have to wade in and dig through it. The top level source directories and what I know about them

DttSP -- the DSP engine, C code - core DSP stuff is in here. Compiles to DttSP.dll.

PowerSDR - this is the main C# code that runs the UI. Interesting files in here are: console.cs - the class implementing the console GUI - pretty much runs the show
        setup.cs - all of the dialogs on the setup panel
        hardware_v2.cs - abstraction of the SDR 1000 hardware
        dsp.cs - C# thunking layer to get into the DttSP dll code
        CAT - directory containing CAT support and serial port access code
        All the rest -- who knows, haven't had the need to dig into 'em

The remaining directories are of code from various open source projects that have been incorporated into the PowerSDR program. Most of these are taken unchanged from the open source versions, so they're basically used as black boxes:

fftw_wisdom - little diagnostic routine that advises the FFTW code on how to do FFT's fast on a a given machine.

        FFTW2 - Fast Fourier Transform libaray
        PortAudio - play with audio in a portable way
        PortTalk - bit bang the parallel port
        pthread - threading library

Hope this helps.

Regards,