Thanks for the feedback, for know I will look at it with MSVC .NET, the new (free) release seems to work fairly nice on my PC.

For now I'll just poke around and try to become familiar, no point trying to change something when you don't have a clue. Specially when major changes are in the works, this would be the wrong time to make any kind of changes.

When I become more familiar I might have a question or two to the team on how things work, specially the realtime code.