Title: While I am on a roll with Preview 7

I am noticing a lot of "popping" noises in the received audio in both digiU and USB mode.  I checked this out with another receiver and the pops are not heard on it.

I tried changing buffer settings but nothing seems to eliminate the random popping.  Over a 1 minute period, I hear anywhere from 5-20 pops.  I can see this on the MixW screen too.

Changing the buffer sizes does not seem to make a difference, with the exception of the many IRQ_Not_Less_or_Equal blue screens of death that I receive if I change the some VAC, DSP and Delta 44 buffers in different orders.  I have the mini dumps if anybody wants them.

-Tim
---
Tim Ellison
Integrated Technical Services
Apex, NC USA
919.674.0044 Ext. 25 / 919.674.0045 (FAX)
919.215.6375 - cell
Skype: kg4rzy