-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert McGwier
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 0:49 AM
To: richard allen
Cc: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] GPL C program for windows

Actually, your reply was very useful.

http://www.cygwin.com and
http://www.mingw.org

both allow the use of Linux, gcc, X, emacs, xemacs, etc. tools on
windows.  YOU CAN develop fully fleshed out GUI, etc. programs that run
on Windows using these environments.

Bob