I just measured the frequency on my counter. It is 114 MHz

In a message dated 11/27/2005 4:06:01 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Does anyone know what frequency (FM radio broadcast band, 49 MHz. etc?)
that this wireless mic transmits on?  John, W5GI, does not know and the
specs given on the website does not indicate this info.  I've had
conflicts (QRM!) with household devices before, so thought I'd check out
first.  (BTW, think their sale price goes off tonight)

73,
Don AE5K