Yes.  The larger values indicate that something is seriously wrong.  It
sounds like the soundcard is setup for +4 dBU output (instead of
-10dBv).  Look at the Delta 44 Control Panel on the Hardware Settings
Tab.  This needs to look just like the pictures shown in the Delta 44
Quick Start guide seen here: www.flex-radio.com/delta44/delta44.htm.

Eric