I have witnessed this myself, and yet could not reproduce it or tie it
to any other single application.  If you find out what did it, please
let us know.  Another key setting to check is the DMA Buffer Size on
that same tab.  This was set to 2048 at the same time the output got
changed in my experience.

Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

It