How sure are folks that grunge they are seeing and hearing at 28.500 MHz and thereabouts are DDS spurs? I did a little playing with this with different DDS frequencies and listening with another radio to the same frequency and have a feeling I'm hearing my computer. What I'm hearing is dependent on what is on my computer display, and can be heard on another radio with the SDR 1000 powered off. Some screenshots of various DDS tuning options and the spurs generated in the neighborhood of 28.500 are at: http://ewjt.com/kd5tfd/sdr1k-notebook/spurs/index.html

"Better Radio thru Software"

Regards,

Bill